This Dot Labs is looking for an experienced professional with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term career opportunity with a company that is committed to work-life balance, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness and transparency. This position requires excellent communication, detail-oriented, tech fluency, and multitasking.
As an administrative assistant, you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
- Organizing and responding to emails and gathering information as needed
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Miscellaneous research projects from swag ideas and employee appreciation ideas to vendor vetting.
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendar.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Direct hands-on experience in a role related to administrative assistance.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software such as Google Suite, Outlook and Zoom.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
This Dot Labs provides architectural guidance, staff augmentation, on demand Subject Matter Experts, temporary CTOs, one-on-one pairing, mentorship, and open source strategy support. We are also committed to building a more inclusive web through providing the tech community with free resources and mentorship opportunities.
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices.
As a woman owned and minority owned business, we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and other historically excluded people face in the workplace, and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all.
Benefits you'll love:
- Join a team of like minded professionals
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members of the This Dot team
- Camaraderie and all around support with our Team Slack
- Learning and development opportunities in different industries
- A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a leader in the remote work space
- Company newsletters, team shares, quizzes, prizes and celebrations
- Fun company swag!