GraphQL Contributor Days is back, and we have a special front-end framework focused edition for you!
The event takes place on August 8th, 2019 from 9am - 1pm PST. For full details and registration, go here.
In partnership with Hasura, this event welcomes any and all interested in GraphQL to join the conversation!
Panelists and speakers from various frameworks, like React, Angular, Ember, and more, will discuss how they’ve integrated GraphQL into their work.
This is the second GraphQL Contributors Days that is fully online and available for all to join in. We love being able to run an event that accessible for any, no matter where you live in the world!
Our featured guests are:
- Tracy Lee: Founder, This Dot & RxJS Core Team
- Rajoshi Ghosh: Co-Founder, Hasura
- Tanmai Gopal: Founder, Hasura
- Ryan Chenkie: Developer/Trainer
- Carlos Rufo: OSS Developer
- Sara Vieira: Developer, CodeSandbox
- Mark Stuart: Web Infrastructure, PayPal
- Shruti Kapoor: Software Engineer, Paypal
- Christina Yu: Software Engineer, Paypal
- Joey Nenni: Web Engineering Lead, PayPal
- Gabriel McAdams: MTS2 Software Engineer, PayPal
- Eve Porcello: Instructor, Moon Highway
- Alex Banks: Instructor, Moon Highway
& more to be announced!
Some topics we’ll be discussing:
- Getting started with GraphQL
- Experiences maintaining a GraphQL app:
- Complexity trade-off
- GraphQL API: Ownership, control & maintenance
- Do you like precise APIs, or generic APIs that let you do what you want
- API lifecycle:
- Regressions and testing
- Process changes (around debugging/performance)
Have a topic you’d like us to talk about? Join the live chat, and let us know!
If you’re interested to attend online on August 8th, 2019 for this event, sign up today!